Welcome to Kitchen King, East Devon’s first choice for impeccable kitchen design and installation. It is our mission to help you create a stunning kitchen space that is versatile, practical and beautiful.
We ensure all our kitchens are finished to our strict high standards, and our outstanding service includes all associated building works. Our friendly team has vast experience to assure your project is given the highest respect.
The stringent Kitchen King standards come alive in all project areas, from design to creation and installation, leading us to be regarded highly within our industry.
We pride ourselves
- Planning specialists
- Committed to excellence
- Highly experienced
- Exceptional attention to detail
Superior Kitchen Units
Our High quality British made units have the following features
Manufactured in the UK. Sturdy 18mm melamine face chipboard including the backs – for extra strength, and rigidity.
- All visible edges lipped with 2mm ABS – to prevent damage during use
- 110° clip-on hinges on all units except 900×900 corner base which use a 180° hinge and splay units which are supplied with a special 30° hinge. This allows the best access into these units
- cam and wooden dowels used for strength and longevity
- Centre rails in all double module units for additional strength
- Available in drawer line or high line options
- Fully adjustable legs on all base units.
- Fully adjustable all metal wall hanging brackets
- Units are fully colour co-ordinated
- Extensive range of sizes – bespoke available – All our kitchens are tailored to fit
- Special sizes available
- Metal shelf supports
- All products available with fast lead times
- 8 colours of carcase finish
- Available with full extension soft close drawers
- All hinges soft closing as standard
- 720mm & 900mm wall units supplied with 2 shelves, one only in 575mm wall units.
- 18mm backs on all base units and 8mm backs on wall units and tall units.
- 41mm back recess on all base units and 32mm recess on tall units. This allows for services to be routed with the minimum of disruption.
- Continuous plinths in 2940mm lengths available for all finishes
- All base carcases 720mm high plus 150mm legs
- Tall units available in 1825mm, 1970mm or 2150mm heights as standard
- Dressers available in 1065mm, 1210mm or 1390mm heights as standard
Alabaster, Dust grey, Cashmere, Davenport, Light Grey, Mussel, Stone, White